Sunday, February 20, 2011

i am back in Malaysia!

Dear beautiful strangers,

I am writing this whilst running a clinic in one of the major hospitals in KL.
yes, for some of you who have read my blog before, yes, i have moved to KL.

i turned down the offer from Leeds UK hospital, and wahlaaa i am back in KL!
its been a year, and i had a hard time settling down, adjusting to new environment, new people, new job, new lifestyle...hence my silence in blogging.. sigh.

however, things got better. i am surviving. yeay!

i am currently a doctor in a hospital in Kuala Lumpur,
and part timely giving my service at a private hospital too.
busy, yes i am!

love life? non existent!

party life? not happening as much!

well.. i will update you guys on each of my interesting daily activity.
i wanted to write more in the clinic now, but patients seemed endless so far.
sigh..

WHY OH WHY PEOPLE LOVE TO COME TO CLINIC UNNECESSARILY???!

Dr Azzurri

No comments:

Post a Comment